Press "Enter" to skip to content

My family trip

My family has a long history of going to Maine. It starts when my great great great aunts went back in the 30’s, then my great grandparents started going in the late 40’s, my grandma started going in 1951 when she was two, my grandpa started going in 1966 or 1967, my Aunt Kim started to go in 1981, My Dad started to go in 1976 when he was only 10 months old, My Mom and here parents started going with my dad in 1997, I started going in 2007 when I was 3, and my older brother started to go in 2018.

So as you can see my family has been going for a long time and its always exciting when we get to go. In the last few years me and my parents haven’t been able to go as often as we used to but I’m hoping soon will get to go as a family agin.

Whenever my family does go to Maine there are many different things we’ll always do like going to the beach, getting ice cream, going to the amusement park/zoo, and going to Fun O Rama. Even with all of this, there’s one thing without a doubt, my family will always do which is to get a family photo in front of Nubble lighthouse. This is a tradition that my family has done for many years and to see how much we’ve grown and changed is really heartwarming.